Monday, August 19, 2013

Day's 6 and 7

Hello again, I made it through the weekend! Whew! It wasn't always easy but most of the time I was fine.
I had a recipe for a juice called a watermelon crush. It had Watermelon, lime and basil in it. I was excited to try it, this would be a dessert/breakfast juice. It makes two servings. SO Saturday I was making Juice and cut the watermelon in half and it was ROTTEN. Never seen anything like it. Of course, I took a picture:


So I got in the car and went to the store to get a replacement. It was pretty darn gross. And yes, it wasn't red and it was supposed to be a regular watermelon, not one of those yellow ones they have now.
Speaking of gross, I made the watermelon crush juice and it was really disgusting, I couldn't even drink it.
Oh well, you don't know if you don't try em. So many people were raving about this juice on the community message boards on the Reboot with Joe website I figured it would delicious!

So Saturday we decided to invite friends over to help relieve us of some of the leftovers we had from last weekends party, specifically beer - but also hummus, chips and bagel bite pizzas (which I wouldn't have eaten anyway since they had meat and cheese on them)  and cracker jacks. I love cracker jacks.
And beer. Well, instead I just drank water and my last juice of the day, which was green. I poured it over ice so it would last longer. Several hours of partying, played darts it was a fun night. It was pretty easy for the most part, I love hummus though - I'm really craving it and guacamole....

Friday night I had done the same thing, green juice over ice in a to go cup with a straw, while visiting with friends at the restaurant- it was good. Even the free chocolate cake didn't tempt me. :)

My weight Sunday morning, Day 7 was 168.4. (happy)


No comments:

Post a Comment