Today is Day 1. I did some practicing with juice recipes, trial and error, timeplanning and shopping expectations last week. While I did drink juice, I also ate food - so today will be my first day with no food, the first of 10 straight days with no food. I am nervous I guess, and am wondering if I'll be able to do it or not. I know I can do it, I just wonder if I WILL.
My weight was 175.7 pounds - for months and months months, it barely ever changes.
Today is was 173.9, maybe I lost almost two pounds just by messing around with juice for breakfast and lunch. I would sure like to think that!!!
I juiced everything I had this morning and came up with about 50 ounces of juice. It's very tart, I guess the Kale, Lemon and maybe the celery contribute to the tart/sour taste. It kicks my tastebuds butt, but it's pretty good and I will drink it all today.
The goal is to drink anywhere from 64 to 120 ounces of juice every single day. So since I only have 50 ounces I'll have to make some more juice tonight.
Going to the store after work with my printed out shopping list. Yikes, looks like a LOT of stuff and will be pricey. But then again, no food, no going out for dinner and drinks...it'll most likely actually be cheaper, and FAR more valuable!
About to have my afternoon snack juice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment