Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 4

Day 3 went really pretty well. I drank 54 ounces of juice and 64 ounces of water and a couple herbal teas.
I think I am doing really good as far as any detox symptoms and hunger go. It is hard seeing the food in the house though, we have lots of stuff we don't normally have due to a big party we had last weekend. Lots of hummus which I love. Oh well..

Today I only made about 40 ounces of juice even though it seemed like it was a huge amount of veggies (greens mostly) Everything was green except for the lemons.


So I have planned on making juices tonight, enough for two days maybe if I can. It's just too hard to get up early enough and have time to prep, juice and cleanup before getting ready for work. One batch has been working out making a second batch is just impossible for me in the morning. Or not something I want to try to do anyway :)

Yesterday after work we went shopping for veggies, I spent $64 total (not all of it was for juicing but most of it was) So I don't want to let any of it go to waste. I'm excited about making a ton of juice tonight.

Oh my weight this morning was 170.6 - don't know why I gained .2lbs! But I'm not worried about it.

What I am worried about (a little) is heading to the lake this weekend to pickup our camper, and spending the night there with friends who live there. I am not going to end my juice fast early, and I don't want to feel uncomfortable and have to explain myself to anyone either. Ugh. I can pack up my juices and have water on hand at all times, but it will be tempting I'm sure at times, especially the cold beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment