Today is the last day of the juice fast! And I can tell you that my body seemed to be needing food about two days ago. I think I may do 5 or 7 day fasts in the future, maybe even once a month because this one helped me so much in so many different ways. Tonight we're taking a friend out for her birthday dinner, so I'll be carefully trying to find something whole, and plant based on the menu - wish me luck!
Today I weighed 167.5, again. No complaints. I'll be juicing and hydrating all day, which is my plan for the future - raw juices, water and tea during the day and then a nice healthy meal in the evening and a hot herbal tea before bed. I also have no intentions of giving up beer, so beer on some evenings as well.
I think my weight will go up some, as they say it always does when you end a fast, usually 4 or 5 pounds. But, I also believe it will continue to go down as I feel great and have more energy from the juice. I should start moving more, maybe I'll get out on my bicycle, or run like I really want to. I want to be a runner - don't know why, don't know if my knees will stand up to it but I'd love to try. The weight will drop slower than if I was on a complete juice fast - but it will still be going down, I'm 100% sure of it.
Today, I'm wearing some jeans that have been too tight to wear for quite a while, so I'm HAPPY!
Long way to go but I'm going to continue with this blog, not sure who will ever read it but it's more like a journal for me to track my progress. I need to get some water and DRINK IT!!!! now.

No comments:
Post a Comment