Ten days with no food, only juice, coconut water (yuck), herbal tea and water. Mostly juice, lots of juice, Green, Raw, Pure 100% fresh vegetable and fruit juice made by me and my Breville.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Day 3
Good Morning, today I weighed 170.4 - over 5 pounds gone already. Likely water weight. I haven't weiged this "little" since a year ago maybe? I notice my skin already looks better, glowing and clearer.
But I feel like shit. Just today, and it's only 9 AM, I feel nauseous and just kinda sick, mild headache. They say it's par for the course and that the first 3 or 4 days are the worst. There's a list of symptoms you can expect while detoxing and I think I've got it pretty good considering. The posts I've read from Juice rebooters in the community forum all say to stick it out, you may doubt that juicing is for you and really want to eat something because you think it'll make you feel better, but don't - because right after these rough couple of days you will begin to feel wonderful and energetic. So I'm gonna find out if that's true!
Today I have a morning juice, you have the same dessert and morning juices each day. Today's is called Peach Pie something, it had one large sweet potato, 2 peaches and a cup of blueberries in it. It's orange and not green for a change :)
I also made a different green juice which has apples and oranges in it. Anxious to try it. I'm trying the peach one now.....I am a bit hesitant to try drinking a sweet potato...it smells like a sweet potato....
Ummm, it's not so good. I think I'll try pouring it over ice and drinking it with a straw, maybe that'll help.
So everybody seemed to love this juice but I don't, oh well. I'll try the watermelon crush next, it has a bunch of basil in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment