Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 2

172.4. I guess it's water weight, but I'll take it, down a  pound and a half after only one day. I know I shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but I probably will.
Yesterday went pretty well. I didn't have enough juice probably, and I have about the same amount today.
Juicing takes a long time, it's a lot of work. The produce takes up all kinds of space in the fridge too. And then there's cleanup. It's really a major life change, even if it's a temporary because it takes so much time and space. I wonder how many relationships get put to the test during these juice fasts. I know mine is and it's only just begun. Something to look forward to!

The juice is not tasting so great either - I need to try to some different recipes for sure. It's ok, the mean green - it goes down pretty quickly and I'm not having to struggle to get it down at least.

I tried coconut water for the first time last night, I do not like it at all, but it's part of the reboot due to it's electrolytes. I'll keep drinking at least some each day - may not always be 16oz. though. Yuck.

I need to increase my water intake today (and everyday) I should be drinking up to a gallon of juice and up to a gallon of water every single day.

Sooo, off to a um, start! may not be a great start, but I'm doing it and I plan to improve as I go and learn .


No comments:

Post a Comment