Ten days with no food, only juice, coconut water (yuck), herbal tea and water. Mostly juice, lots of juice, Green, Raw, Pure 100% fresh vegetable and fruit juice made by me and my Breville.
Monday, August 19, 2013
Day 8
Monday morning, scale is still 168.4, 1 pound down in 3 days, but 7.3 pounds down in 8 days!
So I'm more than happy.
Yesterday was tough. People in the "community" say that the first 3 or 4 days are the worst, well for me it was day 7 I guess. I was just so hungry. Really wanting to eat. I stuck it out though. I did really well all weekend but I definitely didn't drink enough water. Water is a challenge for me, still.
This morning I realized I didn't have enough greens, used mostly romaine lettuce and salad "spring mix" mixed with spinach. I added carrots, cucumber, celery, apples, lemon and ginger. It's not a nice color, but it is very tasty. It looks a lot more orange in person. I love this juice. I look forward to eating again though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment